Our Habanero BBQ jerky isn't just great for snacking, but it's the perfect ingredient to add a little spice to your recipes! These Tamarind Sticky Noodles will help bring the heat to your spring season with a kick of chili and ginger.
Tamarind Sticky Noodles
Makes 2 servings
• 2 portions buckwheat soba noodles
• 1-2 tablespoons vegetable oil
• 8 oz assorted exotic mushrooms cut into bite-size pieces
• 1 pack Eat the Change Habanero BBQ Mushroom Jerky
• 1 bunch broccolini, blanched, shocked, and cut into 2” pieces
• ½ cup shredded carrots
• 1 cup edamame
• 1 red bell pepper, julienne
• 1 red pepper, julienne
For Sticky Sauce:
• 1 tablespoon sesame oil
• 2 tablespoons Hoisin sauce
• 1 tablespoon tamarind concentrate
• 2 tablespoons Tamari
• 1 tablespoon mirin
• 1 tablespoon maple syrup
• 2 teaspoons chili sauce, such as Sriracha
• 4 cloves of garlic, minced
• 1-inch piece of ginger, peeled and grated
• Salt and pepper to taste
• Thai basil, cilantro, sliced green onions, sesame seeds, chopped raw cashews, and chili flakes
• To make sauce, combine all sauce in small bowl and whisk to combine. Set aside.
• Prepare noodles according to package instructions and set aside.
• In large sauté pan or wok, heat 1 tablespoon vegetable oil. Sautee mushrooms until tender and slightly browned. Add in Eat the Change Habanero BBQ Mushroom Jerky, red onion, edamame, red peppers, and carrots. Sautee until vegetables are slightly tender. Add about half of the sauce to the pan and coat vegetables well.
• Add noodles and remaining sauce to pan. Toss until well coated. Divide into two bowls and top with garnishes. Enjoy 😊