Cooking time: 15 min.
Looking to step up your salad game? This colorful option is bursting with texture and flavor! It's also very simple and easy to prep for a healthy lunch.
Traditional Vietnamese ingredients such as lime, cashews, mint, and even vegan fish sauce create a complex balance of acidity, freshness, and crunch! The bright flavors in this salad perfectly complement our sweet and savory Teriyaki Ginger jerky.
P.S. Indulge with caution, as taste may be addictively good!
- 2 1/2 Cups Shredded green cabbage
- 3 Scallions, sliced
- 2 Carrots, grated
- 3 Tablespoons Freshly squeezed lime juice
- 2 Tablespoons Vegan fish sauce (We like Vfish brand)
- 1 Tablespoon Agave
- 1 Tablespoon Rice wine vinegar
- 3 Tablespoons Roughly chopped salted cashews
- 1/4 Cup Roughly chopped mint leaves
- 1/4 Cup Eat the Change™ Teriyaki Ginger Mushroom Jerky
- Toss the cabbage, scallions, and carrots together in a large bowl.
- In a small bowl, whisk together the lime juice, vegan fish sauce, sugar, and vinegar until the sugar is fully dissolved.
- Pour the dressing over the top of the salad and toss well to coat. Fold in the jerky, peanuts, and mint.
- Serve at room temperature or slightly chilled.