Cook time: 5-10 mins
Cool off this summer with a refreshing Watermelon Cooler featuring our Habanero BBQ Mushroom Jerky! With a mix of sweet, tangy flavors and hint of spice, this effervescent drink is the perfect beverage to enjoy on a hot summer day with or without your favorite alcoholic mixer!
- 6 cups watermelon, cubed
- 2 limes, cut into wedges
- 1 lemon, cut into wedges
- 6 tablespoons brown sugar
- About 12 basil leaves
- ½ c fresh mint leaves
- 1 litersparkling water or club soda.
- Watermelon wedges, mint, and Eat the Change Habanero BBQ Mushroom jerky for garnish
- Puree watermelon cubes.
- Muddle mint and basil with lemons, limes, and sugar.
- Stir pureed watermelon with muddled citrus and herbs.
- Fill glass with ice. Pour watermelon juice mix halfway and top off with sparkling water. Garnish with mint leaves and enjoy with Habanero BBQ Eat the Change Mushroom Jerky.
- Add your alcoholic beverage of choice if desired.