Take your breakfast to the next level and enjoy our Breakfast Hash recipe featuring Maple Mustard Mushroom Jerky! With the perfect, blended balance of sweetness, tang, and spice, this hash is one of our favorite ways to start the day and eat the change.
Cook time: 20-25 mins
- 1 pack Maple Mustard Jerky, chopped
- 2 medium sweet potatoes, diced
- ½ yellow onion, diced
- 1 red bell pepper, diced
- 1 green bell pepper, diced
- 1 zucchini, diced
- 2 tsp garlic powder
- 2tsp cumin
- 2tsp smoked paprika
- 2-3 tbsp vegetable oil
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Heat vegetable oil in large sauté pan over medium heat. Add potatoes and spices. Cook for about 10 minutes.
- Add onions, zucchini, bell pepper, and Maple Mustard Eat the Change Mushroom Jerky. Continue to cook another 5-10 minutes or until vegetables are fork tender.
- Serve hot. Top with vegan cilantro crema
Vegan Cilantro Crema
- ½ cup vegan sour cream
- ½ cup vegan mayo
- Juice and zest of one lime
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 tablespoons cilantro, chopped
Combine all ingredients and enjoy!